I simply grilled zucchini, squash, portobello mushrooms, bell peppers and onions, all drizzled with a nice olive oil and sprinkled with salt and pepper. We used these grilled veggies and dressing as our salad. Enjoy!
Why yes! We did just get caught tearing up something :)
Printer Friendly Version:
1 cup of chopped basil
4 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tablespoons of minced tarragon
1 cup of sour cream (I used reduced fat)
1 cup of mayonnaise (I used reduced fat)
4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Gather all of your ingredients and prepare your food processor.
2. Combine the basil, garlic and tarragon in the processor and blend until it forms a fine paste. I have to be honest...well...the pictures are honest...I did not pre-chop any of my ingredients. I let the blender do all of the hard work.
3. Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, and lemon juice to the paste.
4. Taste and decide how much salt and pepper to add.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve with your grilled veggies!