I was in a five year old mood the other night, and really wanted the chicken nuggets from my childhood. Rather than running over the the Golden Arches, I decided to try my hand at a healthier version of these tasty morsels. You could eat these with ketchup and sweet potato french fries (my dinner), or add these nuggets to any salad or use them with BBQ dipping sauces. This recipe is very easy and requires very few ingredients. The chicken nuggets came out juicy on the inside with a slight crunchy and flavorful bite to the outside, just perfect!
Caught both girls mid-bark in their backyard jungle!
I found this recipe on Skinny Taste.
The jungle in full bloom...a few roses are blooming and the rest are about to explode with color! Our Christine tree is standing tall and brings a smile to my heart.
Printer Friendly Version
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into smaller pieces, about 4 x 4 inches.
2 teaspoons of olive oil
8 tablespoons of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1. Gather your ingredients and preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Add the olive oil to the chicken and mix to coat thoroughly.
3. Add the breadcrumbs to the chicken and mix to coat thoroughly.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place the chicken nuggets in a pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
6. Place in the oven and bake for about 8-10 minutes.
7. Then turn the chicken pieces over and cook for another 4-6 minutes, until fully cooked.